Van Dyne Volunteer Fire Dept
DAVE BABLER-1ST ASST. CHIEF
DOUG GANTNER- 2ND ASST. CHIEF
COREY HINTZ- 3RD ASST. CHIEF
MIKE LINER- CAPTAIN
BARB GIEBEL- CAPTAIN
KATIE SCHNEIDER- CAPTAIN
ANDY HINTZ- CADET
HEATHER KIES- CADET
- ATV/UTV ordnance was adopted on 9-14-17, Click here for the ordinance.
- Adult Entertainment Ordinance was adopted on 8-11-16, Click here for the ordinance.
- Backyard Chickens Ordinance was adopted on 12-12-15, Click here for the ordinance
- Utility Location Ordinance was adopted on 6-9-16, Click here for the ordinance
- Sex Offender Ordinance was adopted on 12-12-15, Click here for the ordinance.
The Town of Friendship Town Board meetings are always held on the second Thursday of the month at 7:30 pm at the Town Hall located at N6931 County Road N in Van Dyne, WI.
Township residents are encouraged to contact the Town Chairman no later than the Saturday at or before 5:30pm, preceding the monthly meeting if they have an item they wish to have placed on the agenda.