Click on link for document.
Meeting of the Electors
April 27th, 2023, 7:30pm
Jeff Meisenburg, Chairman Sandra Kollman, Town Clerk
Erin Kulibert, Supervisor1 Nancy Albrecht, Treasurer
Howard Miller Supervisor 2
- Meeting called to order:
Verification of public notice
- Discussion on the Van Dyne Fire Department would like to buy a new fire truck. The cost of the truck is around 1,000,000.00. The Van Dyne Fire Department will contribute $100,000.00. At this time the Town of Black Wolf would split the rest with the Town of Friendship.
- Electors to vote on purchase of the Fire Truck.
- Motion to adjourn.
Click on link for agenda
Drop box is accessible at Friendship Town Hall. Residents are encouraged to use the drop box for delivery of materials to town official. Please notify the Town Clerk when items are placed in the drop box.
- Short Term Rental Ordinance was adopted on 9-8-22. See Town Ordinances Page.
- Commercial Electrical Inspections Ordinance was adopted on 7-10-21. See Town Ordinances Page.
- ATV/UTV Ordnance was adopted on 9-14-17. See Town Ordinances Page.
- Adult Entertainment Ordinance was adopted on 8-11-16. See Town Ordinances Page.
- Utility Location Ordinance was adopted on 6-9-16. See Town Ordinances Page.
- Backyard Chickens Ordinance was adopted on 12-12-15. See Town Ordinances Page.
- Sex Offender Ordinance was adopted on 12-12-15. See Town Ordinances Page.
The Town of Friendship Town Board meetings are held on the second Thursday of the month at 7:30 pm at the Town Hall located at W6931 County Road N, Van Dyne, WI.
Town residents are encouraged to contact the Town Chairman no later than the Saturday preceding the monthly meeting (by 5:30pm) if desire an item placed on the agenda.