Drop box is accessible at Friendship Town Hall. Residents are encouraged to use the drop box for delivery of materials to town official. Please notify the Town Clerk when items are placed in the drop box.
- ATV/UTV ordnance was adopted on 9-14-17, Click here for the ordinance.
- Adult Entertainment Ordinance was adopted on 8-11-16, Click here for the ordinance.
- Backyard Chickens Ordinance was adopted on 12-12-15, Click here for the ordinance
- Utility Location Ordinance was adopted on 6-9-16, Click here for the ordinance
- Sex Offender Ordinance was adopted on 12-12-15, Click here for the ordinance.
The Town of Friendship Town Board meetings are always held on the second Thursday of the month at 7:30 pm at the Town Hall located at N6931 County Road N in Van Dyne, WI.
Township residents are encouraged to contact the Town Chairman no later than the Saturday at or before 5:30pm, preceding the monthly meeting if they have an item they wish to have placed on the agenda.