10-15-20: Now available is a drop box at Friendship Town Hall. Drop box will be monitored daily for absentee ballots. Please notify by email the Town Clerk for other items dropped off.
- ATV/UTV ordnance was adopted on 9-14-17, Click here for the ordinance.
- Adult Entertainment Ordinance was adopted on 8-11-16, Click here for the ordinance.
- Backyard Chickens Ordinance was adopted on 12-12-15, Click here for the ordinance
- Utility Location Ordinance was adopted on 6-9-16, Click here for the ordinance
- Sex Offender Ordinance was adopted on 12-12-15, Click here for the ordinance.
The Town of Friendship Town Board meetings are always held on the second Thursday of the month at 7:30 pm at the Town Hall located at N6931 County Road N in Van Dyne, WI.
Township residents are encouraged to contact the Town Chairman no later than the Saturday preceding the monthly meeting if they have an item they wish to have placed on the agenda.