About Town of Friendship
The Town of Friendship’s desire is to remain a rural town. It will encourage residential development to occur within the Town’s Sanitary District #1.
The Town is situated just north of the Fond du Lac metropolitan area, and can be easily accessed from U.S. Highway (USH) 41, a major north-south traffic corridor.
The majority of Town of Friendship residents live near Lake Winnebago.
- A rural location, yet close to a metropolitan area having jobs, commercial and cultural amenities
- Lake Winnebago, which offers a variety of seasonal recreation activities
- Good road maintenance
- Comparatively lower taxes
- A good agricultural land base and citizens committed to farming
- Natural wooded and wetland areas that are publicly and privately preserved
- No concentration of urban development, but rather spread-out rural development
- Good fire, ambulance, and first responder service
- Quality groundwater